Saturday, October 2, 2010

Almond flour low carb loaf

I have been thinking about making a loaf of bread for a few days, ok so today was the day, isn't it pretty! I used these recipes as a starting point here and here
Almond flour low carb loaf

16 oz farmer cheese
4 eggs
1/2 cup of softened butter
3 cups almond flour
1 teaspoon baking soda

In a food processor add farmer cheese, eggs, and softened butter, process till smooth add in almond flour and baking soda process till combined. I baked mine in an 8 inch glass loaf pan. Grease pan well, next time I will use a piece of parchment in the bottom. Bake for 50 minutes on 350

This bread has a lovely texture
I got 12 good sized slices a few went missing before this picture!
It would be so good with some egg salad, or cheese toast with a fat slice of tomato, also good toasted with butter and sugarfree honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment