Sunday, December 19, 2010

Low carb fudge

I found this recipe here This is so very, very good! I made a half a recipe but added 1 more oz of melted chocolate because it wasn't holding together, maybe because I used fresh made peanut butter which was drier without much oil, I think if I used a bit more oily peanut butter it would have worked fine, next time I'll use better peanut butter. It would be good with some toasted nuts added, like walnuts. You can't even tell it's made with peanut butter, it tastes like real fudge. My son who is very picky about sweeteners has been sneaking pieces and also told me he thinks it's very good. Make sure the erythritol is powdered well so it won't be gritty.

Low carb fudge

4 oz unsweetened chocolate squares (I used 5 oz)
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup erythritol powdered
12 drops ezsweetz
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Pinch salt

Melt chocolate in microwave then stir everything together press in pan, cool, and cut in squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment